Wednesday 11 January 2017

acar2go hits 62 google reviews

We'd like to say a huge thank you for all from everyone here at acar2go to all of our customers that have spared 10 minutes of their time to leave us a google review.

Here are just a small selection of the recent google reviews we have received.

Bought a car from here back in July and it was faultless. The whole process was made so smooth and easy by Michael, who dealt with me from start to finish. So much choice on offer as well so was tough which car to chose but with Michael and his teams help we settled on a car perfect for me. Definitely 5 stars and I recommend anyone looking for a new car to try here first.

Kieron Rutherford


In late December we went to view a Qashqai at Acar2go. We were introduced to Rebecca who patiently and efficiently answered our queries and guided through the functions of the car. Although we were aware of Acar2go's 'no haggle' policy, like most people buying a car we had a game plan regarding trade in and extras etc. We were pleasantly surprised to how close their offer was, with no infuriating toing and froing to the Manager's office. Everything was done with no hassle or pressure and is without doubt the most enjoyable and stress free car purchase I have ever made. Would I recommend Acar2go? I already have.

Peter Summers


I bought my Honda CR-V from acar2go in April 2016 and received excellent service. Wonderful team and very helpful. Took it back in December 2016 as it was making some noises and needed a bit of love... John and the team were superb - I felt very looked after. I was able to hot-desk in the showroom while the work was being diagnosed and then actioned. More importantly, I feel I have found somewhere I can really trust to look after this lovely little workhorse of mine, but not find unnecessary expenditure. Like a good hairdresser you'd (almost) follow to Scotland - a great garage you feel you can really trust is a godsend! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend acar2go to anyone - for both sales and repair/service work. Thanks, guys - see you in April for Hettie's MOT and service... :D


Carol Kilcoyne


Your support and kind words have enabled us to maintain our extremely high standards we set and has helped the business grow year on year since its beginnings back in 2007.  

No comments:

Post a Comment